Friday, June 5, 2009

New Beginnings

This is a copy of an email that I sent to many people today, my last day at work. I reposted it here for those who I may have forgotten.

This is my last day at Benny Hinn Ministries after nearly 5 ½ years. I have enjoyed my time here immensely and thank God for the privilege of working for both temporal and eternal rewards.

Without a doubt the best part has been working with all of you. There is nothing like being surrounded by Christ-filled coworkers when stress sets in. And there is nowhere else quite like BHM. Thank you so much for your love and friendship. Please share this message with others I may have forgotten to copy (sorry!).

As Sara, Malachi, and I walk through the door God has opened, we will treasure and continue to pray for you and this ministry.

For those who are interested, you may follow our lives and adventures on our blog:

http://TeamroyAdventures.blogspot.com

Again, thank you for the years of memories and prayers. God bless you.

He is faithful,

John

1 comment: